1. The data administrator is the Football Success Sports Club Academy with its seat in Kraków, ul. Złocieniowa 38B / 3 30-798 NIP: 679 317 13 88 REGON: 380627285. Data protection is carried out following the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security visible to unauthorized persons.
5. Your data will be kept for a period of time to provide the service and contact unless you object to the processing of your data.
6. Your data will not be transferred/made available to another country or any international organization.
7. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, and the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was made based on consent before its withdrawal.
8. You have the right to complain to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (text the consolidated Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) or the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repeal Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal 119, page 1).
9. The data provided by you will not be subject to automated decision-making.
10. The data comes from the people they correspond to.
11. Providing personal data is voluntary.
§2. Data Administrator
1. Football Success Sports Club Academy is the administrator of the data of persons who completed the registration form for joining the Academy. This means that if you have completed the application form for Football Success Academy on our website, we process your data such as name, surname, year of birth, e-mail address and telephone number.
2. Personal data is processed:
a.in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
3. Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing of their data, the right to object, and the right to complain to the supervisory body.
4. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider’s organization is possible via e-mail at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent to pursue possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
6. The Service Provider has the right to share the User’s personal data and other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
7. Removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
8. The Service Provider does not share personal data with entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
9. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we closely cooperate.
§3. Additional information
The use of our website is possible without providing personal data. We do not collect personal information on our site (for example, name, address or e-mail addresses), unless you contact us via e-mail or fill out a form. The data sent to us will not be disclosed to third parties without your express consent.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating via e-mail) may have security gaps. It is not possible to completely protect your data from access by third parties.
The following clause complies with the provisions of the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. On the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal No. 119, p. 1);
2. The collected information relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about the time and date, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
3. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool that records user behaviour on the website.
4. Our website may use the following cookies :
a) „necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c) „performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d) „functional” cookies, enabling „remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalization of the user interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the user, font size, website appearance, etc .;
5. The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie management instructions are available at:
6. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to it by completing the form. We store and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform a given function.
The content and works on these pages created by the website administrator are subject to Polish and European copyright law and comply with international conventions on copyright. The duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of use of elements of a copyrighted website require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this website are for private, non-commercial use only. Insofar as the content on this website was not created by the operator/administrator (ie Posts / Information), they are subject to the copyrights of third parties. If you find any possibility of copyright infringement on our pages, please let us know. Upon notification of a violation, we will review it immediately and if we find a violation, we will remove such content immediately.
Not all elements are used on the fsacademy.pl website and its subpages have been created by Football Success members Academy. The works used under the copyright law have been used with the consent of the author or the persons/companies owning the rights to these works or based on the licenses granted to them.
§6. Server Log Files
The website provider automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
Browser version / Browser version
The operating system used
Host name of the accessing computer
Time of the server request
This data cannot be assigned to specific individuals. There is no combination of this data with other data sources. We reserve the right to retrospectively check this data if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
If you send us an inquiry by e-mail, your data, including the contact details you provided there, will be saved to process the inquiry and possible contact for the purpose of sending the offer. We will not share this information without your consent.
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called „cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow you to analyze the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookies on your use of this website is usually sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
§8. Browser plugin
You can prevent the storage of cookies by using the appropriate settings in your browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available at the following link and installing:
§9. Objection to data collection
You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data by clicking on the link below. A cookie is set that allows you to opt-out of data collection on future visits to this website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Our website uses plugins from the YouTube service operated by Google. The operator of the site is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit any of our websites with an enabled YouTube plugin, you will be connected to YouTube’s servers. The YouTube server will know which of our websites you have visited.
If you are logged into your YouTube account, YouTube will allow you to associate your surfing behaviour directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
Using links to social networking sites on the website, i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pixel.
Football Success Academy reserves the right to carry out marketing activities or activities on social networking sites such as Facebook or Instagram. Like / subscribing to the club’s profile on these pages is voluntary. Football Success Academy points out that the above-mentioned entities store data about users, and Football Success Academy has no direct influence on their content and management policy. At the same time, Football Success Academy informs that it makes every effort to protect personal data to which it has access on social networks.
Source: poradnikprzesiebiorcy.pl, own source,